MY SISTER MY PRIDE
MY SISTER MY PRIDE
This is a journey of an entrepreneur who always inspires me, supports me and even encourages me. Well, as you have guessed it, its my sister. An entrepreneur whose journey I traveled by my naked eyes.
An entrepreneurs life is not only oriented around her business. In contrary fashion we can say it's a journey of a daughter, a sister and a businesswoman. 👩💼
Her name is Chandana Pawar. Managing director at JC Enterprises. Manufacturers and industrial uniform suppliers.
Yes my own sister inspires me because at age of 18 people make allowance to be a mature person. But at that age she created her startup journey. The age at which youngsters start their university education, my sister started creating her own path of education.
For being an entrepreneur one needs mental support and financial help. She was very lucky to get both from our father. Besides completing her degree, she was pursuing marketing and financial knowledge from father.
Everyone needs a mentor for success and she got a mentor in her own home. She not only just gained knowledge, she parallely received and preserved the way of communicating and making people believe her. As an entrepreneur she always use honey words while speaking to her customers and make them believe that she has best quality products.
Her business mind also helps her in her day to day life. Because it sometimes shocks me but she always make shopkeepers confused with tangling questions🤭.
As I am a little part of her journey, I have noticed that being a businesswoman is not as easy as pie. Her journey involves major emotional breakdowns. Incredible failures. And also overconfidence sometimes. There were moments when she was finished emotionally. But yes she had will power to stand up and make things happen as she wanted😤. She even sometimes was done with all the things and cried for hours. Also said that I'll not continue this business.
Her journey is not full of blissful experiences. She also faced loss sometimes. I have seen her struggle as she herself carried a huge and heavy sacs full of uniforms and shoes. And even boys standing next to her not even helping her😠. That's the point where she creates her image as she don't need help. And a woman can do anything by her own😤.
In this generation and 21st century also I have seen people not giving respect to a businesswoman just because she is a lady. But she made her mark and created her own respect. And even she never shows unmotivated herself in her eyes. Her glowing eyes and confident posture always represents her dynamic personality.
Everyone says that she is a 'son to my father' but we believe that she is a daughter to my father, who has made him proud and brought a shine to his eyes only a daughter can😎. Cause the community in which I live, I see people handing over their overgrowing businesses to their sons but not their daughters. Unquestionably she is changing this thought by her deed. In very young age she is trying to handle our home with money that she earn. I have seen people of her age making joy from their money and just enjoying their life. But as an entrepreneur she don't even have enough amount of time to do whatever she want.
As an entrepreneur she holds an extensive vision for her future too. As an entrepreneur she always thinks about growing and improving herself for her business. Sounds funny but I have seen her sleeptalking about her business😅. That sleeptalking always reflects her dedication for her business.
She started her business in home. She devoted herself in it. And now she has her own big shop and also two people working under her. And with no doubt she will achieve great success in future.
She always sets business goals for her future. I have learnt from her that we should set goals even if we know we can't achieve them. Because higher goals make us work harder. And even if we don't get the Victory, we get the satisfaction that yes atleast I tried.
I have seen people always talking gladly about my sister as a very young entrepreneur. Apart from being just an energetic youngster, she has definitely been a role model for me and I am sure for others too. And I know my sister will be an inspiration for many young women. And I believe in her that she is going to prove everyone and herself how her worth breaking all the stereotypes and emerging as a successful entrepreneur who no one will ever doubt again.
And ya that's my sister my pride.😊
Comments
Post a Comment